Thursday, July 8, 2010

To make a long story short ...

Its been a mentally tiring and emotionally stressful 2 weeks.
It all started with my aunt (mum's sis) getting fits and being admitted to the hospital on the 27th morning.
She was barely breathing and my sister who was luckily there revived her and called the hospital.
MRI shows that she has lesions in her brain and that in might be tumour or meningitis.
In the midst of that my dad had to go in for angiplasty and be there for two days.
My aunt has become very differant from her usual self. She is disoriented and she keeps trying to pull all her drips and wires. She says they are torturing her and that she wants to go home.
Sighs...
We didnt think that she was going to pull through ...
Shes alright for now but I have an uneasy feeling that shes not going to be well for long.
I hope she doesnt suffer ...
I am very sad...

0 comments:

Post a Comment