Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lunch Box


Right now Nihil has what his friends at school eat but the teacher removes the non-veg for him. But I dont think its as nutritious or filing as a home-cooked meal. I make sure that I feed him some lunch that I prepare so that he meets his daily nutritional needs.
But from next year I wish to send both of the kids to school from 9am to 4pm. This will free me up and they will also have more social interactions in the school. Thus I will be sending them lunch and a small snack pack that they will have instead of what the school will provide.
Sourcing around for a proper insulated kids lunch bag is proving to be a hurculean task. Its either too exp, or not for kids.
I suppose I got to get one from overseas shopping site.
I guess the reason I am unable to get lunch boxes and bags in singapore at a reasonable rate is because of the lack of demand for it. It only shows that Singaporeans dont bring lunches to school or work.
I have to keep looking around and in any case I have till the end of the year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment