Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What others do to us


Is it not wrong when someone hurts our feelings and ignores us? So why when we give them back the same treatment they gave, we are at fault?
The world is filled with all sorts. I am not saying that I am perfect. But I expect love to be given and reciprocated.
I have personally become quite angry with the way things are in the world. What has happened to GOD who is there to see justice given to the right people, and punish wrong doers.
It has become a world where the bad get badder and they also are getting MORE than they deserve.
The good are getting NOTHING!!!
Don't give me the crap about KARMA and past doings that account for all the things that happens.
Though I don't want them to go down in life, I want me to go so high up that they are in awe and they finally realise how self centred they have been and that they were wrong.
GOD if ever there is one, because, of the things that are happening lately I am beginning to doubt that HE is there, I hope opens his eyes and puts everyone in their place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment